LinkedIn Hitmaker Program for WAB Lab
This recorded training is for WAB Lab salesforce to learn how to make sales at record speed in LinkedIn, without wasting money on LinkedIn Ads or endless prospecting with constant rejections.
WAB Lab Pte Ltd
Why should I take this course?
Did you know LinkedIn has over 660 million users across the globe? Meaning the platform is one of the top social networks today.
Now, an important question: Is your business using LinkedIn to its fullest potential to improve brand awareness, build your network, boost leads and conversions, increase revenue, and more?
With new social networks sprouting up constantly, LinkedIn is a platform that often gets under-utilised or put on the back burner. But the truth is, LinkedIn can be extremely powerful — especially when you're aware of all the platform's hidden features that don't get nearly as much attention as they deserve.
This class is chock full of LinkedIn tips you can begin implementing immediately to help you learn how to use the platform to improve brand awareness, share your marketing content, and grow your business.
About the Program
Teach a step by step methodology to generate qualified leads through LinkedIn and transform them into Sales
- How to turn your LinkedIn profile into a client magnet
- How to stand out and resonate with your target audience
- How to instantly find hundreds of qualified leads
- How to maximise rate of response from your outreach and convert leads to sales
- How to streamline and organise your LinkedIn sales process
Meet the instructor
Dimitri is a seasoned Sales strategist and Business developer with 20 years experience
- 2015-2020: Created the global Incomlend brand, an online invoice finance platform, that attracted $20 millions in equity capital from Sequoia and over $350 millions in funding turnover
- Increased Incomlend sales X10 by active use of the LinkedIn platform
- 2007-2015: Launched and managed the Cash Management business for BNP Paribas in Ukraine and Singapore that both became top contributors to the Bank’s P&L
- 2004-2007: Advised on Strategy and Marketing in the sectors of FMCG, Energy and Banking for Capgemini Consulting
- 2000-2004: Launched multiple brands for L’Oreal and Yoplait worldwide with hands on marketing mix management